Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This week I'm thinking about....

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1. Creative ways to make our front entrance less cluttered with shoes. I'm loving this idea, found on The Queen of Re


2. My friend Geoff shaving his head in the "Shave for the Brave" for Young Adult Cancer Canada. This is to honour his wife and one of my BF's, Janice, who successfully kicked cancer's ass this year. Click on the link to donate! They have raised over $500 in just 2 days....AMAZING!! We are all behind you 100%.

3. Showing my Canadian pride with my brand new Vancouver 2010 Olympic jacket!


4. Ballooning in Tuscany. I'm REALLY trying to make this happen.

5. Adding a vintage camera to our home decor. This one from Etsy seller Slothart


6. The AMAZING photography "stories" on Pictory. A picture says a thousand words. That's what I love about photography!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Alison Runs NYC ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates