Sunday, February 21, 2010

A little R & R

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The past week was a little crazy, with several "midterm" related things happening. Thursday evening felt like a huge weight was taken off my shoulders, and I have had a great weekend, with lot's of fun and laughs and didn't even THINK about schoolwork. Everyone needs a little break.

I can't even get over how amazing it would be to have somewhere like THIS to go. Clearly not in this climate, but a girl can dream, can't she?


I would be satisfied with my own little corner that I can curl up in. I've been wanting to get a chaise for a while now, and this one is delightful.

Went for a run this morning with "the boys" (read: pushed myself). It was a BEAUTIFUL day for a run...almost spring-like. but now it's snowing again, so no chance of that!

...and stay tuned. Today I bought some supplies for my inspiration "board" for our home office. I will post pictures of my completed project soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Alison Runs NYC ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates