Friday, May 21, 2010

Running Medal Hangers

Friday, May 21, 2010
If you are anything like us, you have running medals ALL over the place.
I scrap-booked my first ever medal from my first 5 k race - wow I was so proud! but the rest, including my personal best's for the Tely 10 and half-marathon are lying around somewhere.....waiting........

So I googled "Running Medal Hangers" and found a very cool site called Allied Steel Fab that makes really neat medal hangers, and even customized options!!!

A couple of days ago their facebook group posted a New York Running medal hanger. ooohhhh!

I also like the basic runner hanger. There are so many options to choose from!



Check out lot's more photos (including lot's of creative custom ideas!) on Allied Running Medals Facebook page or visit their online catalogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Alison Runs NYC ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates